RE: Looking for Structural failure pictures

Have you considered contacting Engineering News Record for their support?

Bob G.

-----Original Message-----
From: L. Pack [mailto:Lloyd(--nospam--at)pecid.com]
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 1:09 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Looking for Structural failure pictures

On 18 Feb 2005, at 11:02, Szuchuan Chang wrote:

> Lloyd,
>
> Will you also be able to establishe a web site where we can access to
> your collections?  Eventurally, SEAOC may want to have a central
> location to put these pictures together like a library.
>
> Thanks
>
> Szuchuan

I think that this is an excellent idea.  I would be willing to work toward
this end.  Back when I was in school, I would have loved having a
resource like a website with forensics or failures, to help me better
learn the subjects that I was studying.

I've had very little response to my request, so I'm not sure if I can
find much to put this together.  I've googled this a little and have
yet to find much on this subject.

Take care,
Lloyd Pack, P.E.