ASCE 7-98 Wind Design

I am analyzing some trussed towers under the wind provisions of ASCE
7-98.  It appears Section 6.5.13 is the applicable place to start.  In
defining Cf, it says to look in Tables 6-9 through 6-12.  But the Cf I
want is in Table 6-13.  Is the exclusion of 6-13 on purpose?  And if so,
what section references Table 6-13?

Thanks for any help.

Mike Hemstad
TKDA