Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
spatial steel roof - seismic[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: spatial steel roof - seismic
- From: "YILMAZ YUVA" <yyburak(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 13:02:08 +0200
I am working on the design of a two-storey building in accordance with the UBC 97 code. The lower part of the building is RC moment resisting frame type. The upper part includes inclined tree branches of tubular steel columns, roof barrels and trusses etc.
Thanks in advance for any contributions.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Southern Pine Pressure Treatment
- Next by Subject: RE: spatial steel roof - seismic
- Previous by thread: Bay Bridge related info from Astaneh
- Next by thread: RE: spatial steel roof - seismic