Re: Looking for Structural failure pictures

LLoyd,
I went to a seminar a few years ago, sponsored by the
Ontario Ministry of Labour, about industrial and const-
ruction safety.  I asked why the results of their
findings and court cases are not published so that we
could learn from other's mistakes.  The answer was that
they are afraid of being sued.  Maybe some others have
the same reason.
Gary