Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
scuppers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: scuppers
- From: "Candi Anderson" <canderson(--nospam--at)mercadoeng.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 07:57:42 -0500
Can anyone direct me to a manufacturer of scupper that simply allow flow thru a curb section. My bridge is over water and I’m looking for a fiberglass (or such) material to provide “neat” slots thru the curb.
Thanks for your input.
Candi Anderson, P.E.
Mercado Consultants, Inc.
17830 New Hampshire Ave. #200
Ashton, Md 20861
Office: 301-260-0090; FAX: 301-260-0018
- Prev by Subject: Scupper
- Next by Subject: RE: scuppers
- Previous by thread: RE: spatial steel roof - seismic
- Next by thread: RE: scuppers