From: Garner, Robert [mailto:rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 1:40 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Thickness measuring

Your following message has been delivered to the list
  seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org at 13:55:52 on 19 Jan 2005.

Thanks, Ken, for the references.  I still need to get my 455 Olds engine in
for a buildup so I'll pursue the cylinder wall thickness measurement methods
they use.  If the shop wants my business, they gotta lend me their gage for
"verification testing".  I'll let you know what I find out.

Bob