RE: scuppers

Try this link to Neenah Foundry, download their construction catalog and look under bridge drains.

-----Original Message-----
From: Candi Anderson [mailto:canderson(--nospam--at)mercadoeng.com]
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2005 4:58 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: scuppers

Can anyone direct me to a manufacturer of scupper that simply allow flow thru a curb section.  My bridge is over water and I'm looking for a fiberglass (or such) material to provide "neat" slots thru the curb.

Thanks for your input.

Candi Anderson, P.E.

Associate/Chief Engineer

Mercado Consultants, Inc.

17830 New Hampshire Ave.  #200

Ashton, Md 20861

Office: 301-260-0090;  FAX: 301-260-0018