Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Galvanized aluminum?

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
If I were you, I would check to see that he is not looking at something that lists "galvanized" and "aluminum" as two separate options for something. 
There is in fact something called Galvalume,  but that's a coating.  Usually used for standing seam metal roofing.
Gail Kelley