Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Galvanized aluminum?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Galvanized aluminum?
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:49:20 EST
If I were you, I would check to see that he is not looking at something that lists "galvanized" and "aluminum" as two separate options for something.
There is in fact something called Galvalume, but that's a coating. Usually used for standing seam metal roofing.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Galvanized aluminum?
- Next by Subject: Glu Lam Beams Exposed to the Weather
- Previous by thread: RE: Galvanized aluminum?
- Next by thread: Galv. aluminum reinforcement