Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Galv. aluminum reinforcement[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Galv. aluminum reinforcement
- From: "Robert Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 12:00:55 -0800
- Disposition-notification-to: "Robert Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
We will sometimes use a galvanized steel reinforcing bar, or an epoxy coating in a wet environment. Other than that, all I have is questions.
With Joy and Hope,
Bob Freeman, Architect
(949) 387-8500 x115
- Prev by Subject: Re: French Airport Roof collapse
- Next by Subject: Galvanized aluminum?
- Previous by thread: Re: Galvanized aluminum?
- Next by thread: Re: WIND: Storm Track Probabilities