Re: Looking for Structural failure pictures

Yes, AEPIC was formed for just that purpose, and published a few papers, as I recall, but then sort of faded away for just the reason we're discussing--legal concerns and limited information.  I believe it was more like 30 years ago.  Maybe everybody has to be dead before a failure can be discussed.

I wonder how the medical profession handles this situation.  Surely they don't keep major failings secret for fear of lawsuits, do they?  And the automobile industry is forced to publicize their failings.

Ralph
Ralph Hueston Kratz
Structural Engineer
Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com