From: "Robert E Shaw Jr" <rshaw(--nospam--at)steelstructures.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 01:04 PM
Subject: RE: Looking for Structural failure pictures

Forgive my efforts at pulling this out of distant memory, but I'll do my
best. Some time back, maybe 15 - 20 years ago, there was a group formed
called something like AEPIC - Architecture and Engineering Performance
Information Center ??? They were going to collect data on failures and make
it available, somehow. I don't know if they ever got anything collected or
published.

Bob Shaw
SSTC