Re: Looking for Structural failure pictures

Yes, I remember hearing about those sessions.  But they're just internal, aren't they?  Sort of like a lunchtime quality review session in an engineering office.  Do they help the next hospital down the road that might benefit from the info--of course not.

Are we--as a country/society--in a situation where we're shooting ourselves in the collective foot by "hiding" essential information?

Ralph
Ralph Hueston Kratz
Structural Engineer
Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com