Re: OT: Digital Camera

I'll add:  http://www.steves-digicams.com/
to the list.

BTW - I bought a sleek Minolta x50 last fall (5MP), only to find out that the image quality in anything but bright daylight was very poor (lots of noise), and the flash was so weak that I couldn't take basement/crawlspace pics without other illumination. The killer, I found out, was the CCD sensor size was too small (I should have known, having worked with them directly a couple of times). For those looking, keep your eyes out for larger sensors (they'll be listed as 1/x", so the larger the x, the smaller the ccd). I ended up with a Canon G6 (7.1MP), but find myself taking 2-4MP resolutions in the field to keep from filling up my project directories with MB of chaff.