Re: structural fee for apartment

if in So. Calif. the fee could be plus or minus $10,000 depending on a
number of things such as flat site or not, sub-terreanean parking, what
kind of analysis is required- rigid diaphragm or flexible, how much
structural observation, how much hand holding, meetings with
contractor(s), etc.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA