Maximum Spacing of Collectors

I recall the maximum spacing for a collector is 50 ft, but I can't find this
limit in the code.

Another case for code on CD with search features.

TIA,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
ALLEN DESIGNS
Consulting Structural Engineers
http://www.AllenDesigns.com
V (949) 248-8588	 .	 F (949) 209-2509