Re: Digital Camera

I'll second that.  I also find it handy that *all* of my digital photos are instantly available to me on my hard drive when someone calls after a project is completed, whereas the paper files and printed photos are in a storage locker miles away.  And this happened only because my film camera died a year ago and I was forced to "go digital" with some trepidation.  I hadn't anticipated all the advantages of digital.

Ralph
Ralph Hueston Kratz
Structural Engineer
Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com