Re: Digital Camera

Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:

I'll second that. I also find it handy that *all* of my digital photos are instantly available to me on my hard drive when someone calls after a project is completed, whereas the paper files and printed photos are in a storage locker miles away. And this happened only because my film camera died a year ago and I was forced to "go digital" with some trepidation. I hadn't anticipated all the advantages of digital.
Ralph
Ralph Hueston Kratz
Structural Engineer
Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
510-236-6668
Fax 510-215-2430
724 McLaughlin Street
Richmond CA 94805-1402 USA

Let me add to this with another trick. My Casio (and I know that either one of the Canon's or Olympus models) has a remote control. I am working on the framing plan and have the camera connected to my TV. While I am recreating the details I find that I can glance up and flip through the photos on the television while I am trying to figure out how to make the modifications that I can. These are surprisingly good tools that I thought I had with my original Sony. The technology has evolved so much that I am really impressed with how much help it can provide me on a simple little Secure Digital or other memory cards.

--

*Dennis S. Wish, PE*
*California Professional Engineer

dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net*
*
760.564.0884 (office - fax)
*

   */This e-mail is intended to be delivered only to the named
   addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and
   proprietary. If this information is received by anyone other than
   the named addressee(s), the recipient(s) should immediately notify
   the sender by e-mail and promptly delete the transmitted material
   from your computer and server. In no event shall this material be
   read, used, stored, or retained by anyone other than the named
   addressee(s) without the express written consent of the sender or
   the named addressee(s)./*