Re: OUT ON A LIMB: Showing Sample Documents on My Company Website

Oh, shoot! I forget to mention:

The site is at http://www.polhemus.cc

Look for the "Project Experience" tab on the left-hand side.

Oh, and I did have the site "professionally" set up but after the
service bureau did their job I have done quite a bit of additions and
corrections. Going to have a "blog" page for structural-only stuff on
the "News" page if I can figure out a way to get Wordpress to talk to it.