Re: OUT ON A LIMB: Showing Sample Documents on My Company Website

Arvel L. Williams, P.E. wrote:

Bill,

A thought.

Who owns your reports?

Second.  I would not reveal my clients specific information such as mailing
address or point of contact.
Good point, but I retain ownership of all my documents (that's why the little "copyright" thingy in the title blocks of my documents). If it were not so I really couldn't use information from one--such as recommended specifications--in any others.

As it happens the 'reports' I'm showing are all for public entities.