To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: Shear friction methods in masonry

Joe:

I don't actively recall anything (could be a "senior moment" thougt), but
let me do a little "looksie" at my various publications and maybe even
ask a few "little birdies".

Scott
Adrian, MI

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005, Joe Grill wrote:

Have any of you ever seen any literature for using shear friction methods in masonry? I have a fix to try to put together for a contractor and thought
this is one way to help the situation.

Thanks,

J. Grill

Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)