New "ghetto" web domains

As if the poor relation ".biz" wasn't bad enough, you can now waste your money on a new second-class domain space: eng.pro

http://newsmanager.commpartners.com/nspeupdt/issues/2005-02-24.html#0

If you lacked the foresight to buy a .com, here's your chance to confuse all of your clients with a *.what they've never heard of!

Personally, I'm bummed I didn't speak spanish well enough to lock up a bunch of Peruvian TLDs before they really got standardized. I though civil.pe, geo.pe, structural.pe, or just truesdell.pe would be fun to have. Oh, well.

Jordan