Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
enercalc - lrfd - steel column[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: enercalc - lrfd - steel column
- From: David Adie <DavidA(--nospam--at)cplinc.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:09:52 -0800
Title: enercalc - lrfd - steel column
i'm using enercalc version 5.8.0 and i just downloaded and installed all the current updates.
does anyone know how to modify the column's "live load" to be a "snow load". as it currently stands, the problem is that the correct magnitudes of Pu and Mu are not concurrent.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Embedding pictures into Reports
- Next by Subject: Engineering dictionary
- Previous by thread: Re: New "ghetto" web domains
- Next by thread: hollow core slabs