Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: hollow core slabs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: hollow core slabs
- From: "Kestner, James W." <jkestner(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:40:47 -0600
There are no holes provided unless you spec it. Normally, I require the precaster to drill them in, since we have experienced snow getting packed in the cores in the winter and then when the building is enclosed it slowly leaks out ruining the ceiling tile.
From: Candi Anderson [mailto:canderson(--nospam--at)mercadoeng.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 11:19 AM
Subject: hollow core slabs
- Prev by Subject: Re: hollow core slabs
- Next by Subject: How to eBay Search for available books in "Structural Eng." field
- Previous by thread: Re: hollow core slabs
- Next by thread: Retaining Wall Design in ASCE7