Re: Digital Camera

At 09:19 AM 2/24/2005 -0900, you wrote:
On most digital camers, each JPEG contains the EXIF information that details such as the camera used, the settings and the date taken and other information. I don't believe that this can be edited, but probably hacked. If you touch up a photo, the file date and time will change, but the EXIF date and time will remain the same.

As with most things, someone has found it useful to edit this data, and written a program for that purpose. A google for "edit exif data freeware" brought up http://www.exifer.friedemann.info/ which is just such a program (for windows), distributed without cost.

Jordan