Re: OUT ON A LIMB: Showing Sample Documents on My Company Website

Caldwell, Stan wrote:

Bill:

Here I go again, quoting from the rules that govern the practice of engineering in Texas and trying to keep you out of trouble.  Copied below is the section that covers the relationship between engineers and their clients.  Most people would consider drawings, specifications and reports that were prepared for a client (and paid for by that client) to be private information, regardless of who "owns" the documents.  Accordingly, posting any of these documents on your website is not a good idea.

Thanks, Stan. Would it help if I have redacted all the "positive identifiers"?