Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Expansion Joint Floor Cover[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Expansion Joint Floor Cover
- From: "Rich Lewis" <sea(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:33:44 -0600
I have tried to send this several times but I don’t get a copy back in my mail so I don’t think it makes it. Please excuse my repetition if this has been received several times.
I am designing a new steel framed floor to meet against an existing framed floor (concrete slab). Due to cantilever beams to clear existing foundations and equipment I expect the new floor to deflect more than the existing floor. I am looking for an expansion joint cover plate that would span between floors and accommodate the differential vertical movement of the floors. Is there such a product? If not, is there a recommended detail of how to fabricate this? The traffic across the joint will be light forklift.
- Prev by Subject: Expansion joint cover
- Next by Subject: Extending concrete filled HSS columns
- Previous by thread: RE: Stitch plate in double angles
- Next by thread: Expansion joint cover