Expansion Joint Floor Cover

I have tried to send this several times but I don’t get a copy back in my mail so I don’t think it makes it.  Please excuse my repetition if this has been received several times.

I am designing a new steel framed floor to meet against an existing framed floor (concrete slab).  Due to cantilever beams to clear existing foundations and equipment I expect the new floor to deflect more than the existing floor.  I am looking for an expansion joint cover plate that would span between floors and accommodate the differential vertical movement of the floors.  Is there such a product?  If not, is there a recommended detail of how to fabricate this?  The traffic across the joint will be light forklift.

Thanks.

Rich Lewis