RE: OUT ON A LIMB: Showing Sample Documents on My Company Website

Dennis Wish wrote:

Frack! (Battlestar Galactica fans) - you mean to tell me that I finally
agree with Stan Caldwell about something. Thanks "Big Honcho" - your
professional pracitce codes are aligned with ours in California.

Bill:

Since Dennis and I apparently agree, you would best be advised to ignore
us!  Did Hell just freeze over?

Dennis:

I have been using Picasa since it first came out.  Ditto with Picasa2.
I agree that it is good stuff.  Gosh, there we go agreeing again ...
everyone please ignore us!

Stan