Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Expansion joint cover[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Expansion joint cover
- From: "Robert Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:56:43 -0800
You can find good expansion joint covers manufactured by the following:
They have web sites which are very helpful. You can specify the range of motion for the vertical as well as the horizontal axes. It is very important to specify that the 1/2" maximum vertical step is required for ADA at expansion joints.
With Joy and Hope,
Bob Freeman, Architect
Integrated Design Services, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Exotic Wood Question
- Next by Subject: Expansion Joint Floor Cover
- Previous by thread: Expansion Joint Floor Cover
- Next by thread: Picasa2