Re: OUT ON A LIMB: Showing Sample Documents on My Company Website

Caldwell, Stan wrote:

Dennis Wish wrote:

Frack! (Battlestar Galactica fans) - you mean to tell me that I finally agree with Stan Caldwell about something. Thanks "Big Honcho" - your professional pracitce codes are aligned with ours in California.

Bill:

Since Dennis and I apparently agree, you would best be advised to ignore
us!  Did Hell just freeze over?

Dennis:

I have been using Picasa since it first came out.  Ditto with Picasa2.
I agree that it is good stuff.  Gosh, there we go agreeing again ...
everyone please ignore us!

Stan

Stan,
Consider yourself ignored ;-)

Dennis

--

*Dennis S. Wish, PE*
*California Professional Engineer

dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net*
*
760.564.0884 (office - fax)
*

   */This e-mail is intended to be delivered only to the named
   addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and
   proprietary. If this information is received by anyone other than
   the named addressee(s), the recipient(s) should immediately notify
   the sender by e-mail and promptly delete the transmitted material
   from your computer and server. In no event shall this material be
   read, used, stored, or retained by anyone other than the named
   addressee(s) without the express written consent of the sender or
   the named addressee(s)./*