Picasa2

Dennis,

Thanks for that lead.
I downloaded and installed it.
I have still not explored it fully but even now I can
say it's superb.

Verily is it said "The best things in life are free."

Not long ago another sweet little gem of a utility
came  "a floating" in Cyberspace. I pounced on it and
added it to my basket.

Its called Turbo note.

It allows you to paste yellow sticky notes on your
computer screen.
Move it around, resize it, hide it, delete it, do any
thing with it.
I am finding it very useful.
The installable file is about 0.5 Mb and it installs
in a second or two with no difficult questions to
answer, no ads, no banners, no nuisance.
Mail me privately if any one is interested.
Regards
Vish
Bangalore, India