Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
New Motherboard[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: New Motherboard
- From: "vicpeng" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net>
- Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 07:41:52 -0800
Last weekend (and a beautiful one it was too) I had the joy of upgrading my motherboard and re-building my system. It went well with only one glitch that I can't solve.
One of my resident programs, Ulead Photo Express 4.0, now refuses to execute. It loads into memory OK, but then hangs. It has no impact that I can see on anything else, It just doesn't work anymore. I've rebooted, re-installed, searched what few areas of the registry I'm familiar with, etc ... but no luck :^(
My new board is an Asus P4P800 SE. Could it be that some software doesn't work on some systems??
Thor A. Tandy P.Eng
- Prev by Subject: Re: New "ghetto" web domains
- Next by Subject: RE: New Motherboard
- Previous by thread: RE: Image Database
- Next by thread: RE: New Motherboard