New Motherboard

Morning Everyone

Last weekend (and a beautiful one it was too) I had the joy of upgrading my motherboard and re-building my system.  It went well with only one glitch that I can't solve.

One of my resident programs, Ulead Photo Express 4.0, now refuses to execute.  It loads into memory OK, but then hangs.  It has no impact that I can see on anything else,  It just doesn't work anymore.  I've rebooted, re-installed, searched what few areas of the registry I'm familiar with, etc ... but no luck :^(

My new board is an Asus P4P800 SE.  Could it be that some software doesn't work on some systems??

TIA

Thor A. Tandy P.Eng
Victoria, BC
Canada