From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 1:30 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: New Motherboard

vicpeng wrote:

> No.  I only put in the new board and re-connected everything.  My
> conundrum is that everything else seems to be doing fine.
>
> Thor

Doesn't matter. Typically it's best to plan on reinstalling the
Operating System after a MoBo upgrade. Sometimes the system will boot up

after the upgrade, but often it will not. Either way, things will likely

"break" unless you do this.

It's not a bad idea anyway, because with Windows systems, unfortunately,

the system degrades over time anyway. One ought always to plan for a
complete reinstall about once a year. It's not that big a deal with the
"Save Program Options," etc., feature.

I suspect if you reinstall, everything will work again. Bummed drivers,
more than likely.