Re: Picasa2

John Turner wrote:

Went to the web page, but could not understand the non-English headings to do a download of Picasa2...

John Turner, CE, EE
jdkjt(--nospam--at)pacbell.net

Try going directly to:
http://www.picasa.com/download/index.php
This is all English - I don't think I posted any links to foreign pages.
Dennis

--

*Dennis S. Wish, PE*
*California Professional Engineer

dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net*
*
760.564.0884 (office - fax)
*

   */This e-mail is intended to be delivered only to the named
   addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and
   proprietary. If this information is received by anyone other than
   the named addressee(s), the recipient(s) should immediately notify
   the sender by e-mail and promptly delete the transmitted material
   from your computer and server. In no event shall this material be
   read, used, stored, or retained by anyone other than the named
   addressee(s) without the express written consent of the sender or
   the named addressee(s)./*