Re: FW: O.T. Digital Photos and free Picasa2

Yi Yang wrote:

I sent this yesterday, but not sure if it went through.
I've been using it for a while and really like it. Also check out the companion (or stand alone) software for sharing photos at www.hello.com <http://www.hello.com>, both are well made and clean software, and free.

Thank you,
I got your original message today and I don't understand why there has been delay or lost mail. I received an e-mail (or rather it never arrived) by a family member who sent me another e-mail that said "if you receive this then you received my last e-mail" - but I did not. Neither were redirected as spam or caught in my virus protection.

At any rate - thank you for the link. - I will download to share photos because most of them are over 3-megs in size due to using the full resolution rather than downgrading it. I have not used the TIFF or Raw mode (mine won't create RAW files). I assume it writes the photo's into an HTML page like Picasa2 or the software that came with the Camera.

I assume that most of these cameras provide excellent quaity prints compared to my only other one - the original Sony Mavica 640x480 camera. I used to think that these were great shots until I moved up into this higher resolution, feature laden camera. The other thing that is difficult to get used to is that it is so small and to protect it I have a strap that goes around the wrist so it won't be damaged if dropped - it makes shaking hands difficult because you end up swinging the camera into the client which is not always appreciated depending upon where contact is made.

I will use the strap and camera on with clients that I can't stand :-)

--

*Dennis S. Wish, PE*
*California Professional Engineer

dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net*
*
760.564.0884 (office - fax)
*

   */This e-mail is intended to be delivered only to the named
   addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and
   proprietary. If this information is received by anyone other than
   the named addressee(s), the recipient(s) should immediately notify
   the sender by e-mail and promptly delete the transmitted material
   from your computer and server. In no event shall this material be
   read, used, stored, or retained by anyone other than the named
   addressee(s) without the express written consent of the sender or
   the named addressee(s)./*