Re: FW: O.T. Digital Photos and free Picasa2

I lost 2 cameras climbing on roofs & scaffolds before I got my keycaddy. It clips on my belt & has a spring-loaded cable about 20" long. I carry the camera in my pants or coat pocket. Now when I drop it the cable catches it before it hits the ground.
Chuck Utzman, P.E.

Dennis S. Wish, PE wrote:

The other thing that is difficult to get used to is that it is so small and to protect it I have a strap that goes around the wrist so it won't be damaged if dropped - it makes shaking hands difficult because you end up swinging the camera into the client which is not always appreciated depending upon where contact is made.

I will use the strap and camera on with clients that I can't stand :-)