Re: New Motherboard ... computers, motherhood and apple pie ...

First I'd like to admit that I'm a computer idiot, although I spend ten hours a day staring at my 2 Macs.   Everything you've written is completely Greek to me.  And I wouldn't even THINK of digging into their insides.  (The computers, not the Greeks.)

Second, if cars were like computers we'd all need to be mechanics, hire a chauffeur, and have a tow truck as our second "car," wouldn't we?

Do ya think they'll ever make "personal computers" (of every ilk) actually personable??????

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.