Re: Embedding pictures into Reports

Charley:

When you refer to Photoshop, are you referring to the full version (which
costs hundreds of dollars) or Photoshop Elements (which costs around
$100)?  After all, you can resize images in either and Photoshop Elements
is rather "cost efficient" (at least when compared with the full version).
Most people would be fine with Photoshop Elements.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI