Diaphragm Design

A question has recently come up at my office regarding steel deck diaphragm attachment. The capacities listed in diaphragm tables are shear capacities. However, if the diaphragm is continuous over a support line then a force equal to the sum of the 2 shears from each side of the support must be transfered into the support. I cannot find any guidance in the SDI manual as to how this force should be accounted for. If I design the diaphragm attachment to resist the design diaphragm shear, are additional fasteners required at the support line due to the 2 shear forces coming from each side of the support?

--
Adam Vakiener, PE
Structural Engineer