Re: Embedding pictures into Reports

Actually the real expense of Photoshop is the learning curve, depending upon your hourly rate. Now if you consider this an investment - the program itself is a write-off and you really use what you learn and this new skill or updated skill makes money for you, then the dollar price of the program is fairly insignificant.

Neil Moore, S.E.
shingle springs, ca