Re: Embedding pictures into Reports

Neil,

Very true...but considering that a lot of people these days "balk" at
paying $15 for a CD (i.e. Napster/file-sharing stuff), the difference
between about $100 and even $265 is still a lot to some.

You are correct though...Photoshop is not for the faint of heart...even
Elements.  It does have a significant learning curve.

Scott
Adrian, MI