Precast Prestressed Bridge Beams

Is it common for the EOR to design the AASHTO girders, box beams etc. or does the precast manufacturer usually handle this, like what is done with double tees for buildings? It seems like with standard highway loadings that charts could be developed based on girders sizes and spans/spacings like what has been done with double tees in the PCI manual, but I haven't found any yet.

Will Haynes