From: Will Haynes [mailto:gtg740p(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 3:26 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Precast Prestressed Bridge Beams

Is it common for the EOR to design the AASHTO girders, box beams etc. or
does the precast manufacturer usually handle this, like what is done with
double tees for buildings? It seems like with standard highway loadings that
charts could be developed based on girders sizes and spans/spacings like
what has been done with double tees in the PCI manual, but I haven't found
any yet.

Will Haynes