Metal Stud Design Spreadsheet

List,

Is anyone aware of a simple spreadsheet program out there that performs the bending calculations for metal studs that are not continuous braced as well as web crippling. Unimast used to send me a design that calc'd the req'd bracing and web crippling perameters now Dietrich has taken them over and can provide no such service. I will have to set up a spreadsheet to perform the AISI calcs but considering the number of variable in the moment capacity equation that may take a bunch of time that I don't have so I wanted to see of there was somthing out there that someone has already done. Or did I talk to the wrong person at Dietrich?

Thanks in advance,

Rand