Structural Slabs@Parking Garage, Joints?

Dear SEAINT,

Any suggestions as to detailing a construction joint in a continuous
structural concrete slab?

We are currently running top steel across the support.   As we are in
a corrosive marine environment and this structure is an open
structure, we are somewhat hesitant to put a joint, so as not to
create a rebar problem with rain water penetration.

One solution suggested is to reduce the spans to simply supported
members, putting a sealer at the joint over the support.

Or, to put the joint at the inflection point of the continuous slab.

Or ...

Please comment on previous experiences with joints in Parking Garage
Structural Slabs.

Thank you in advance,