From: Drew Morris [mailto:dmorris(--nospam--at)bbfm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 3:10 PM
To: SEAINT
Subject: TM5-809-10 1982 edition

I am reviewing a pre-manufactured building that was designed under
TM5-809-10 (Oct 1982 edition).  I don't have access to that version of
TM5-809-10.
I suspect that the seismic portion is based on the UBC.  Does anyone
have access to this edition of TM5 and can confirm that it is based on
1976 or 1979 UBC?