Re: Wind Load- Internal Pressure Coefficient GC_pi

Yes, provided the the structure is symmetrical.
However, Gcpi impacts the design of components.

Rajendran

--- Wontae Kim <kimwontae(--nospam--at)email.com> wrote:

Hi!

In the rectangular shape structures, how could GC_pi
affect wind loads of overall structure?

Doesn't it cancel each other, so that its influence is
zero?

-wontae

--
seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you*   send
to the list is public domain and may be re-posted*