European steel profiles

Dear list,

I am involved with a project that is taking place in Europe.  ( Erected in Turkey, but Fabricated in France)  At the moment I am trying to find a list of sections properties  for steel W  ( H) shapes that are available in Europe.  I have quickly searched the web but have not come up with anything.  Any info on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

TIA
Mike