From: Michael Laplante [mailto:michael.laplante(--nospam--at)cima.ca]
Sent: 02 March 2005 16:08
To: SEAINT(--nospam--at)SEAINT.ORG
Subject: European steel profiles

Dear list,

I am involved with a project that is taking place in Europe.  ( Erected in Turkey, but Fabricated in France)  At the moment I am trying to find a list of sections properties  for steel W  ( H) shapes that are available in Europe.  I have quickly searched the web but have not come up with anything.  Any info on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

Mike