From: mludvik(--nospam--at)hardesty-hanover.com [mailto:mludvik(--nospam--at)hardesty-hanover.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 6:57 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Image Database

An HTML link is a good idea, and I have played around with it. It is useful
in some regards, though i really need the images to come up on the screen.
It would be nice Access or Excel would allow you to link to an image on a
server, then to display it in a report when you run a query or something
like that. For instance, i want to see all the photos of members of my
bridge with more than 50% section loss.

Michael

             "Arvel L.
             Williams, P.E."
             <awilliams@gwsqua                                          To
             red.com>                  <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
                                                                        cc
             02/25/2005 04:24
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       RE: Image Database

             Please respond to
             <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.or
                    g>

Just a thought.

Have you tried linking the image as an HTML to the actual file.  That way
your Excel document has a link to the photo one per cell, but the actual
photo is in the original form and only opens in a the viewer designated by
the user.

Arvel