From: Karis Barfield [mailto:akbarfield(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 11:22 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Job Opportunity

So how hard is it to get an out of state PE, anyway?
I have an Alaskan PE, so what would it take to get,
say, a Washington State PE?

Karis Barfield PE
Redhawk Consulting
Chugiak AK

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

This e-mail is intended to be delivered only to the named addressee(s) and
delete the transmitted material from your computer and server.  In no event
shall this material be read, used, stored, or retained by anyone other than
the named addressee(s) without the express written consent of the sender or
the named addressee(s).